To be a department of excellence in education and research meeting the requirements of industry and society.
- To create graduates with sound knowledge in theoretical and applied aspects of Chemical Engineering.
- To prepare graduates for professional practice and higher studies in core and multi disciplinary areas through seminars and projects.
- To achieve excellence in academics and research through quality education and student support systems.
- Foster industry-institute relationship to bridge the gap between theory and practice.
- To facilitate employ ability and entrepreneurship through holistic education and alumni network.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) :
- Integrate science and engineering with interdisciplinary areas to formulate, analyze, and solve chemical and allied engineering problems.
- Pursue careers in chemical engineering and alliedareasto achieve professional growth in industry and academia.
- Exhibit professional ethics and address issues of environment and sustainability.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs) :
- Exhibit basic understanding of process calculations, reaction engineering and process equipment design.
- Acquire practical knowledge of unit operations & unit processes through industry visits, internships and projects.
- Apply principles of chemical engineering to bio-energy,petroleum, biochemical and environmental engineering.