To impart quality education in the field of biomedical science by applying engineering principles.
- To achieve academic excellence by applying biomedical engineering knowledge.
- To adapt emerging technologies in biomedical engineering through continual learning.
- To acquire the knowledge of medical instrumentation through engineering and related R & D activities.
- To work with hospitals and healthcare industries to enhance practical knowledge.
- To develop competencies for employability and entrepreneurship in core and interdisciplinary areas.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) :
- Emerge as creative professionals in design, manufacturing, research and testing of Biomedical devices ensuring quality and patient-safety.
- Demonstrate their skills in solving challenges in Biomedical engineering domain through the core foundation and knowledge acquired in engineering principles.
- Advance as successful Biomedical engineers, entrepreneurs and inspirational leaders in Health care society with moral ethical values.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs) :
- Acquire proficiency in the field of medical instrumentation, signal & image processing and hospital management.
- Attain employability in Biomedical engineering and associated fields.
- Exhibit professional communication and team building skills through seminars, projects, workshops, hospital survey and internships.