The Department is established in the year 1986.This is one of the premier Departments in the college and is most preferred by the student community. The department has well qualified teaching faculty comprising of 02-Profs, 01-Assoc. Profs and 13-Asst.Profs. Training the students for the state of the art technology is the main aim of the department.
HEAD of DEPARTMENT
Dr. Dattaprasad Torse
To be the center of excellence for education and research in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- To achieve academic excellence by encouraging active student-teacher relation.
- To groom students with high moral and ethical standards.
- To promote socially-relevant research and development activities.
- To collaborate with institutions and industries for knowledge sharing, employability, and entrepreneurship.
- To encourage life-long learning in developing innovative products and services
- Students have performed extremely well over the years by securing ranks to the university with excellent university results consistently above 96%.
- Graduated Students have been placed in companies like Microchip, AEEGION, Eco Lab, Clarivate, Principal Global Solutions, Cadence, BEL, Robert Bosch, TCS Solutions, Continental, Accords, Sankalp semiconductors, Mindtree etc. and has 95% placement record
- Both staff and students have participated in national and International workshops and have published papers in reputed conferences and journals.
- Many times students have bagged best project of the year award at state level student project programme/Exhibition conducted by KSCST Bangalore.