1. Where is the library location?It is the heart of the Academic Centre at KLEMSSCET campus, “JNANA CHETANA” building.
2. What is the library opening timing?
3. What are the resources available in the central library?
The library collection includes following types E-Journals, E-Books, Audio-Visuals, CD-ROM and Print Media.
4. Who are authorized to use the central library?
All faculty, student, research scholars, staff of the KLESCET and other persons with the special permission of the Chairman of the Library Advisory Board or the Librarian are eligible to become member of the library.
5. How can I become the member of library?
To become the member of Library you need to produce your proof of admission receipt of the institute and you have to give two stamp size recent color photos.
6. How can I locate on the library?
7. How many days a book can be issued?
General library Books can be issued for a period of 15 days and lending library books can be issued for period of one semester without fine.
8. Can I bring my personal books and other reading materials to the library?Your personal printed text copies and borrowed library books not permitted to inside the library.
9. If i do not get the book on shelf, what can i do?Mention your request in demand book register kept in the circulation section.
10. How do i find a particular book or a journal in the central library?
Online catalogue facility is available to users through intranet. By clicking this link http://libserver/EPAC/MainPage.aspx to find out your needed sources.
11. How can i give any suggestion to library authority regarding provision of the quality service to the users?
An authorized user can drop his/her suggestions by writing on a plain paper in the suggestion box placed at the entrance of the Central Library and also drop mail to [email protected]. Library management attaches great significance to these suggestions for providing improved and qualitative library services.
12. Which facility is provided to the physically handicapped students in the central library?
Physically handicapped students are getting the facility in terms of borrowing of the books only, Inform to the library staff member they will provide the services.
13. Which type of services provided to the sc/st students in the central library?
Students can borrow up to 2 to 3 books from Govt. Book Bank Scheme for a period of one semester. The library issues a Circular in the beginning of every Semester and the eligible students may apply to avail the benefit as per the schedule announced by therein.
14. How EPAC search helps me to locate the documents?
Online catalogue facility is available to users through intranet.
15. Important web links for library services are available through Online