Conditions For issue of Books:
- Books are issued on Borrower’s Ticket
- Books are issued Monday – Friday 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. and on Saturday 9.00 A.M. to 2. P.M. on all working days.
- Overnight Books are issued One hour before closing of the library on all Working days & 4.00 – 4.30 pm on Holidays.
- The Library card is NOT TRANSFERABLE. Sub-lending of books is a misuse of this privilege and is to be avoided.
- Special care should always be taken that the Library card is not misplaced or lost. The loss it any is to be reported immediately to the Librarian.
- Duplicate Library card will be issued at the discretion of the Librarian and on payment of Rs. 25/- only.
- Hand-books, Reference books, Textbooks, Periodicals, Encyclopedia, standards and other damaged books are not issued on loan. However, there books are to be consulted within the Library premises only.
- No one is supposed to write /damage on Library books and Journals. The person shall be held responsible for any damage caused to the books, Journals or any other property of the Library is strictly punishable.
- If one volume of a set is damaged or lost, the borrower will be liable to place the whole set or pay the cost of the whole set.
- Do not ear mark the paper of pages of a book.
LOSS OF BOOKS:
- In case of loss of a book the borrower must replace the lost book with the latest edition, along with the overdue charges.
- However, in case of not being able to replace the book, they are required to pay Two times of the latest price of the book and the processing charges of Rs 100/-
NO DUE CERTIFICATE:
Members are required to surrender the ID Card along the books/CD/DVD’s/Inter library loan cards. Also fill up the prescribed from available at circulation counter and get the no dues Certificate.