MBA Department of KLE DR. M S Sheshgiri College of Engineering and Technology started in the year 2009 – 2010 and is on its way of excellence in the field of Management education and research. The department is seeking to produce business managers and leaders with the skill required to succeed in the competitive market place. Innovations in teaching learning process, value added certifications, Entrepreneurship development programs, Flea markets, National tours, Industrial excursions are the novel initiatives the department has undertaken to ensure the holistic development of the students.
We at KLE MBA are a family of highly qualified staff, adjunct faculties and research scholars and students from various states of India .Our collaborative educational processes benefits the students by encouraging a range of perspectives and approaches to real-world problems. This diversity encompasses personal experiences and goals, culture, socio-economic status, ethnicity, gender, nationality, and more.
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
A business school of national repute by achieving excellence through teaching-learning, research and impact society
- To impart quality management education that caters to socio-economic development of the region
- To provide scholarly learning environment that enables students and staff to achieve personal and professional growth
- To contribute to the body of knowledge in management science
- To positively impact the society
• The graduates will have benefited themselves, industry and society by accomplishing desired goals.
• The graduates will have used their knowledge and skills of management for developing sustainable solution to organizational and societal issues.
• The graduates will have a continual lifelong learning.
• The graduates will have demonstrated positive attitude.
• The graduates will be humane while dealing with others Content.
• An ability to apply knowledge of management (Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems).
• An ability to evaluate business scenarios (political/ economical/ social/ technological/ legal/ cultural/ environmental) from an organizational sustainability perspective and entrepreneurial avenues in social context (Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal, and ethical aspects of business).
• An ability to analyze, synthesize and solve organizational and societal issues (Foster Analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making).
• An ability to critically analyze system for decision making and orient towards research.
• An ability to exhibit leadership, diverse roles in teams and communication effectively (Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals, contributing effectively to a team environment).
• An ability to use Information Technology as an integral tool.
• An ability to practice ethics and values and be humane (Ability to develop Value based Leadership ability).
• An ability to engage in lifelong learning Content.