Department of Mechanical Engineering has been Accredited(Academic Years 2019-2022) by National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi. The department has 26 highly qualified and experienced faculty (with 7 Ph.D. Scholars and 14 Research Scholars pursuing Ph.D.). State of art classrooms, seminar hall, and laboratories. “Learning Factory” consisting of CNC machines and 3D printers to enhance engineering skills. 50 students have secured Ranks to the University since the inception. Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) club promotes students to participate in automotive and aero-designs competitions at national level. Organizes guest lectures, industrial visits, and add-on courses to improve industry-institute interaction. Students are trained for placement through Human Resource & Training Cell (HRTC). Mini Projects in 2nd and 3rd year to nurture the creative skills. Master tutorials for critical subjects in each semester. Financial support by Research & Development (RDC) cell for staff and students, to present technical papers in journals and conferences.
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
Dr. C .V. Adake
To impart quality education for developing technically sound and globally competent mechanical engineers.
- To excel in academics.
- To inculcate and promote R & D activities.
- To motivate the staff and students for career development.
- To imbibe lifelong technical and ethical development.
- To strengthen industry-institute interaction.
- Qualified and experienced faculty with PhDs from IITs and reputed Universities.
- State of class rooms, seminar hall and laboratories.
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) club to train the students for automotive and design competitions.
- Guest lectures, Industrial visits and Add-on courses for students to improve industry-institute interaction.
- Mini and Major projects for 2nd and 3rd year to nurture the creative skills.
- Master tutorials for critical subjects in each semester.
- 50 Ranks to the University.
- Training and placement activities through Human Resource Training Cell (HRTC).
- Financial support to the students and faculty for research.