Department of Mechanical Engineering has been Accredited(Academic Years 2016-2017 to 2019-2020) by National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi. The department has 26 highly qualified and experienced faculty (with 7 Ph.D. Scholars and 14 Research Scholars pursuing Ph.D.). State of art classrooms, seminar hall, and laboratories. “Learning Factory” consisting of CNC machines and 3-D printers to enhance engineering skills. 50 students have secured Ranks to the University since the inception. Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) club promotes students to participate in automotive and aero-designs competitions at national level. Organizes guest lectures, industrial visits, and add-on courses to improve industry-institute interaction. Students are trained for placement through Human Resource & Training Cell (HRTC). Mini Projects in 2nd and 3rd year to nurture the creative skills. Master tutorials for critical subjects in each semester. Financial support by Research & Development (RDC) cell for staff and students, to present technical papers in journals and conferences.
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
Dr. C .V. Adake
To impart quality education for developing technically sound and globally competent mechanical engineers.
- To excel in academics.
- To inculcate and promote R & D activities.
- To motivate the staff and students for career development.
- To imbibe lifelong technical and ethical development.
- To strengthen industry-institute interaction.
- Qualified and experienced faculty with PhDs from IITs and reputed Universities.
- State of class rooms, seminar hall and laboratories.
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) club to train the students for automotive and design competitions.
- Guest lectures, Industrial visits and Add-on courses for students to improve industry-institute interaction.
- Mini and Major projects for 2nd and 3rd year to nurture the creative skills.
- Master tutorials for critical subjects in each semester.
- 50 Ranks to the University.
- Training and placement activities through Human Resource Training Cell (HRTC).
- Financial support to the students and faculty for research.