MASTER OF COMPUTER
The Master of Computer Applications course was started in the year 1998 with an intake of 60 students. The MCA Department is well equipped with a state-of-art Laboratory with Intel Pentium i7 Computers. The Department has procured the latest legal software like Microsoft 365, Oracle 9i, SQL Server 7.0, JAVA and Visual Studio, IBM Rational Seed, Tally 9.0 Gold Package. The final semester students are carrying out their projects in software companies.
HEAD OF DEPARTMENT
Dr. V. S. Malemath
To create a congenial atmosphere of learning with the aim of developing technically sound, ethically strong and morally elevated engineers.
- To strive for excellence in terms of academic results and placement of the students.
- To identify and develop the students to help them achieve their professional and organizational objectives.
- To have on campus add on technical and non-technical courses.
- To seek and secure the support of the industries and national laboratories in the field of engineering and technology.
- To actively pursue R&D work of relevance to the social needs.