BOOK BANK SCHEME FOR STUDENTS
Students can borrow up to 2 to 3 books from this collection for a period of one semester. The library issues a Circular in the beginning of every Semester and the eligible students may apply to avail the benefit as per the schedule announced by therein.
OVER NIGHT ISSUE BOOK
Overnight books can be issued to the students against the Individual Identity card. A student can also borrow one book for an overnight and returnable by 10.00AM next day.
Inter Library Loan Service:
The library is a member of the DELNET. It offers inter-library loan service to its users for the books, journals which are not available in the KLECET library by procuring them from number of major Institutions and libraries in India through Developing Library Network (DELNET), in turn library also lends its resources to DELNET.
The Library maintains a separate reference collection consisting of encyclopedias, dictionaries, directories, Competitive books, general books, handbooks, technical data, almanacs, atlases, bibliographies, etc. Reference books are marked with “R” symbol.
- Air-conditioned Digital Library facility is available for accessing the online resources of the library.
- The library offers online catalogue facility is available to users through intranet for search the Library resources.
- Old Question Paper Bank facilty is available for the reference use.
- Audio-visual and multimedia facility to its users.
- Library maintains a collection of reference books consisting of encyclopedias, dictionaries, directories, handbooks, technical data, almanacs, atlases, bibliographies, etc.
- The Library provides a sufficient and separate room for reading purpose to the faculty members.
- Government Book Bank Facility is available for the SC/ST students.
- Library maintains news paper clipping service pertaining to events happenings of our College.
- Photo Coping, Spiral Binding, Lamination etc.
- WiFi Enabled: The library is enabled with WiFi connection to enable students to access internet from their Laptop.
Digital Library Services:
Air-conditioned Digital Library facility is available for accessing the online resources of ASTM, ASCE, CRC Press, Emerald, EBSCO,IEEE , Springer, Science Direct, Taylor & Francis(Trail Bases), Knimbus. McGraw Hill, NPTEL, J-Gate these services are IP enabled and can be accessed anywhere in the campus.
User Awareness Programme Services:
Library is organizing the various awareness programmes among the users to know about the library resources, the library services, good reading habits, creative events and activities for maximum utilization of the library. Any user who has interest to know more about the library services should contact In Circulation Counter.
Library subscribing a good number of technical and general magazines and journals, these can be display branch wise in the periodical section.
Current Awareness Service:
In order to provide the latest information to its users, library is having the display screen for displaying the Recent additions of Books, List of journals received, announcement of library notices, information about the conference, seminars and events of the library.
News Paper Clipping
Special Encouragement Scheme for Toppers Services:
The students are facilitated with the extra-books for entire semester to encourage for achieve better marks or score.
Collection of Previous Question Papers
Over Night Issue book to the students
LIBRARY CATALOGUE (EPAC)
Online catalogue facility is available to users through intranet. By clicking this link EPAC (http://libserver/EPAC/MainPage.aspx ) search page is opened for search a Library resources.